SECURIFIL® industrie is the flexible horizontal anchor line specially adapted for industrial structures (metal beams, traveling cranes, corrosive environments, etc.)
When it is not possible to install collective protection for your work at height, the lifeline is the appropriate solution for moving in complete safety.
Undeformable and guaranteed for 10 years
3 users (+ on request)
100% stainless steel
Material: 304 L or 316 L stainless steel.
Finish: Raw or powder coated
Technical: Supplied with notices and plans available on extranet.
- SECURIFIL® industrie is used with a simple EN 362 compliant connector, no specific trolley or slider is required.
- SECURIFIL® industrie can be installed on all types of supports and roofs. In the event of specific constraints, our design office is able to offer you the appropriate solution.
- Made of 100% stainless steel, SECURIFIL® industrie is corrosion resistant. For this reason, this lifeline is chosen in aggressive environments such as landfills, saline environments, and the food industry (depending on the 304L or 316L version).
- The design and materials used in the manufacture of SECURIFIL® industrie increase its resistance to mechanical shocks likely to occur in an industrial environment.
- SECURIFIL® industrie fastening parts can be bolted or welded directly to metal structures.