SECURIFIL® alu V3 is installed when it is not possible to set up collective protection for your work at height, the lifeline is the appropriate solution for progressing in complete safety.
- 1 single shock absorber
- Use with a simple carabiner
- 4 users
- Reduced air draft
- Very low extremity force during a fall (900 daN max)
Material: Stainless steel/aluminum
Finish: Electro-polished stainless steel and thermo-lacquered aluminum
Technical: Supplied with notices and plans available on extranet
- We were able to lighten the interface supports (posts, plates, clamps, etc.) because SECURIFIL® alu V3 significantly reduces the forces in the event of a fall.
- The damper is made of 316 stainless steel. It is guaranteed for 10 years against corrosion (excluding special environments).
- SECURIFIL® alu V3 has a unique serial number placed on the components.
- SECURIFIL® alu V3 is used without a specific trolley or slider (cost optimization).
- SECURIFIL® alu V3 can be installed on all types of substrates and roofs.
For centers greater than 15 m, choose SECURIFIL® renforcée.
In the event of specific constraints, our design office is able to offer you the appropriate solution.
In compliance with the standard, force calculation software is available on our extranet.